Saturday, November 21, 2009

Work

I'm thankful that Ryan has a good job and that I have fairly consistent work.

I'm thankful that each day Ryan knows he'll be able to drive to TMI (below) and do engineering things (whatever they are) all day.


I'm thankful that we don't have to worry about paying our bills or whether or not we have $ for groceries. I know this is a concern for a lot of people (all over the world) and, wow, do I feel blessed that it isn't something we need to worry about!

I'm not always crazy about Ryan working for 12hrs a day or leaving Sat. morning (today :0( ) to squeeze in an extra 4 hours, but it's his job and I really am thankful that he has it!

I'm thankful that I can get a job any given day of the week. As a substitute teacher, I never know when I'm going to work, but always thank God when I do get called in. I truly believe that each day I go into the school is a day God has planned me to be there.

I tried hard not to sound boastful during this post, just genuinely thankful that we are so blessed with work. Blessed with work? Yes, we are blessed and I'm gosh darn thankful we have work each day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...