Friday, November 20, 2009

Endurance

I'm thankful that I had enough endurance a month ago to run a full marathon!


I'm thankful that God did give me the strength I needed to get through (even rotten mile 18!)


I'm thankful that my husband, parents, in-laws, and fellow church runners where there to cheer me on at the finish....remember, when I flew by all those people?!?


I'm thankful that a month later I can really appreciate my accomplishment. At the moment, it didn't seem like a big deal, but now that I haven't gone running for a bit, wow -- how did I do that!?!


I'm thankful that I have time to do other activities I like, like spinning classes.

I'm thankful that the super peppy instructor welcomed me back with open arms after not being in the class for ummm, months (I was training to run a marathon! AND the class is at 5:30am!)

I'm thankful that I was able to make it through the first class without stopping or becoming dehydrated....there were pools of sweat under my bike. Gross.

I'm thankful that most of the time I enjoy moving and being active. Let me say again....most of the time :0) !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...