Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving friends and family!

I can't believe that this is the last day of my thankful posts! I have so much to be thankful for that I decided to wrap it up bullet style -- you can't expect me to finish with one last thing....

So here goes (some are little (like food), some are big (like family) and they are in no particular order.....just a few things on this earth I'm thankful for...

--God
--Ryan
--family
--friends
--church
--food...for every meal
--a beautiful townhouse
--a dependable car
--being able to pay our bills
--a job
--very comfy slippers
--nephews :0)
--being able to get my hair colored
--soft ice cream from McDonalds
--anything with sugar in it 0:-)
--vacations
--kids (in general, not my own!!)
--patience
--short commute to work
--warm shower and clean drinking water
--home cooked meals
--puppies
--missionaries
--thoughtful people

Well, I could go on and on, because like I said, there are so many things I'm thankful for but I'll stop there.

It has been so good to reflect and share all the many ways that I'm blessed and things I have to be thankful for -- God is so good!

Today I got to share Thanksgiving with Ryan and his extended family -- it was so good to see them! We are truly so lucky!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...