Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LasikPlus

I'm thankful for being able to get Lasik eye surgery! I know that it's an optional surgery and somewhat cosmetic, so I didn't have to get it done, but I was blessed to!

I'm thankful that my husband let me get it done this year (he's waiting until next year). I'm so lucky!

I'm thankful that I didn't have any problems with the surgery and that my eyes have been healing well and on schedule. I can see 20/15...if that's not great I don't know what is!

I'm thankful that I don't have to wear these shields to bed anymore. They are pretty stylish though, aren't they??
I'm thankful that I can wear eye make-up again and that I don't have to wear these sweet shades!

I'm thankful for having opportunities I never ever thought I would have...thank you Ryan for the Lasik and 20/15 contact and glassesless (sp? is this a real word?) vision :0D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...