Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chick-Fil-A

I'm thankful for Chick-Fil-A (so what if I'm thankful for food)!


I'm thankful that they are closed on Sundays, because it's the Sabbath. Sure, there have been many times that I wanted a #2 sooooo badly Sunday afternoon and couldn't get one, but then I remembered all the workers have off and are hopefully with their families!

I'm thankful that they always have real flowers on the table!

I'm thankful that they say "my pleasure" whenever you say "thank you."

I'm thankful that they have Diet Dr. Pepper -- not many fast food places have D.D.P you know.

I'm thankful that two of my dear friends, Ashley & Jess, both love Chick-Fil-A as much as me and are always willing to meet me there for a treat.

I'm thankful that there are some little things in my life, like fast-food, that I enjoy and look forward to!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just had a #2 on Saturday and loved it! DDP is definitely worth a "thank you" too! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...