Sunday, November 1, 2009

26 days of Thanksgiving

This month I'm focusing on Thanksgiving.

Each day, from now until Thanksgiving, I'll be writing solely about things I am thankful for. There are so many, I hope that I can get them all in these next few weeks!

Today I'm most thankful for Christ my Savior -- the only reason I'm here and living.

"I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior." -Isaiah 43:11

I'm thankful for the love God has for me -- each and every day more than I can possibly imagine. I don't think that it's even possible to fully understand the extent of God's love.

"...so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." -Ephesians 3:17

I'm thankful for God's grace, that is new each day. I'm given a second chance when I don't deserve one.

"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved." -Ephesians 2:4-5

I'm thankful for a God who has blessed me with anything and everything this month that I am thankful for. He has a plan for my life and every situation, experience, conversation....moment are part of it.

Thank-you God for saving my heart. It's yours to mold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...