Friday, October 9, 2009

God's Strength

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 3:13
"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11

I promised I wouldn't mention (you know what) until Sunday, but I must mention the goodness and strength God so graciously gives each of us.

He will be the one who pushes, encourages, enables, and allows all of the runners tomorrow morning to finish, whether they know it or not -- oh how I hope they know it!!

We are incapable of completing anything on our own, especially something that demands concentration, physical strength, and endurance without his power. Shame on me for not giving him the praise for each completed run, workout, stretch, step.

Thank you, Jesus, for your power. I hope your children around the world will feel your hand and strength each moment. Each hour. Of each day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...