Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Shower Bliss

This weekend my sister got showered...with baby gifts and well wishes!

I'm sure you've heard me talk about her before -- she blogs here. She is expecting her first baby boy in December! We are all so excited for her and Drew. I can't wait to meet Baby W and love love love him to pieces!

Emily is going to be a wonderful mother. She has so much love to give that little boy - it's very apparent and he's not even born yet!

I was honored to celebrate with her this weekend in New Jersey. Her mother-in-law and soon to be sister-in-law through her a fab shower at the Somerset Hills Hotel. It was fancy and so much fun!

It meant so much to have all the family girls together - Jenn, Mom, Emily, Me. We all match :0)



Aunt Tracy was even able to make it from NC! Family means so much to all of us!

Betsy, Emily, Jess, and Emily O. Emily's college friends from Bucknell.



Emily's extended family and guests



Wasn't that onesie clothesline such a good idea? You can never have enough onesies! My personal favorite was the one with a puppy face on the butt...haha! It was so cute!


Betsy and Jess had fun!

The centerpiece was a blue flower pot with balloons and the most precious stuffed animals. The favor was a little glass pot with soil and a seed in it for planting a flower. As we watch our flower grow, we can think of Emily "growing" baby W!

Gifts Galore! Do you see the diaper cake in the corner? It was amazing! I'll post some close up pictures later. It was packed full of diapers, which Drew and I unwrapped for easy access later :0) There was like 100...no joke.

Emily's special chair for unwrapping all the generous gifts!
See them all!
My Mom knitted this blanket for Emily and Baby W. We all almost cried because it was so beautiful and filled with love. Mom is amazing.
Emily and I enjoying the party.
Aunt Tracy and Jenn

The cake tasted as good as it looks in this picture. "And Baby Makes Three"!! So cute!

Emily is going to teach her little man sign language...pretty awesome.
Do you think we look alike? Now with the same exact hair color? haha


Sister, I hope you had a wonderful time at your shower! I can't wait to see the new family of three all together in just a few months. Keep showering him with your love and God's love and he will be just perfect! I love you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I had a great time too! I'm so glad you were able to come. It turned out that you and Drew unrolled 216 diapers! We found the box later. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...