Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Serious Dilemma!!

I got an email from Baltimore reminding me that the marathon is in 12 days and I still don't know what I'm going to wear!!

I know.....serious dilemma right?!?!

I have an outfit that I love and has worked perfectly for my long runs, but the problem is it doesn't match. At all.

Tank is green w/ black and gold swirls
Shorts are hot pink (same as from 1/2 marathon -- they are long and don't ride up which is the worst!)
Shoes are blue and black
Hat is white and black

I know you've seen black three times, but did you also see green, hot pink, gold, and blue. Gah....that's so wrong!

What am I going to do? It's getting to late to buy another pair of shorts and make sure they work for the long runs (only one more of those left!) and the tank top I really like so I don't want to give that up, but neither go with the shoes.

I'm a girl who likes to match and although when I'm running with goats, dogs, and llamas through the countryside of Harrisburg I could care less -- when 20,000+ people are going to see me I want to look at least a little put together.

Help me. Please.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh no. That is a serious dilemma. It sounds like the shorts are pretty vital -- riding up is unacceptable -- so maybe try for a new tank? If it gets uncomfortable part way through you can chuck it off and then people will REALLY look at you!

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...