Monday, September 28, 2009

Dessert? Yes, please

I usually eat dinner, just so I can eat dessert. Half-way through my meal I start to think about the yummy sweet ending that's to come.


I used to have dessert after lunch and dinner, but I broke myself of that habbit. Errr -- most days. It was tough, but I did it. It wouldn't be so bad if I had one piece of candy, but it always ended up being much more than that which = not good (for the stomach or waistline).


Tonight, after an awful, tasteless omlet, salad, half peanut butter wrap/sand., and apple I needed something goooood and sweeeet to eat!


So....I made myself a dessert that went a little something like this:


Melted chocolate chips...
With a spoonfull (or 2) of peanut butter....


For salty pretzel dipping pleasure :0)


When I was finished I had chocolate all over my mouth and felt a tinge of guilt from over indulgence, but hey, we only live once....right?

Now let's see -- what shall I have tomorrow????

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...