Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh to be here again.....

Our honeymoon was the BEST!!

Ryan planned it all out and I went along for the ride (and to look pretty, of course).

It was perfect and like no other vacation I've ever, or will ever, have!

I'm just going to sit here and think about all the fun we had. Maybe if I try long and hard enough I'll start to see this out our office window....

Ryan's thug side even came out. He's an underground thug....you didn't know? He doesn't let this side show very often -- feel lucky I'm sharing this with you.

He also likes to eat bacon and eggs close to the ocean. Our screened in front porch was to die for...we were on it all. the. time. Ohhh...I want to be there NOW!

I had a smile like this on my face the whole time and skipped around like a little school girl. It was pure joy.


Oh to be back at Grand Cayman....some day my friends. Even if only in my dreams.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...