Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Hot Hot Hot

Vacationing in NC so far has been great!

Ryan and I have been getting up between 6:15-6:30am to go running before the sun comes out! It gets hot fast down here! This morning I was so happy with myself because I ran 8miles in under 80mins! It may not be fast to some, but when I break 10min/mile I feel good about it :0) It's hard getting up that early on vacation, but when it's over.....it feels worth it!

Other than running..here's what we've been up to:

My mom and I spent the entire afternoon on Monday looking for fabric to make curtains and then made them yesterday! They look great - pictures to come!

Today, Ryan and I canoed around Lake Wheeler. We pretended to be Lewis and Clark on an adventure! We went to uncharted lake territory to see what we could find. We saw 3 animals with antlers and some logs in the water. Pretty awesome stuff.

Ryan got a special treat after all our hard exploring...Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch! Of course, he got the unlimited wing lunch special. I, on the other hand, enjoyed a yummy grilled chxn wrap! I love wraps!

Unfortuately, I didn't remember to bring out camera :0( so no pictures of this trip.

More updates to come later in the week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...