Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was actually yesterday, but my silly computer went crazy when I tried to get these beautiful pictures loaded onto my blog, so this had to wait until today (sorry!).

My Mom
I am so thankful for my Mom. As I get older, I am able to see more and more ways in which I am like her and how she has positively impacted my life over the last 24 years. She has always been a present, driving force behind my decision making. Little does she know how much of an positive influence she has had on me.
My Mom is also an amazing woman of God. That might be the single most thing I appreciate most about her - she showed me how to live a life as a Godly woman. That's priceless in my opinion.
I could go on and on, but words just don't do her justice. Her kindness, beautiful, generosity, and, love should all be experience first hand!
Thanks for all you've done for me and our family, Mom! I love you!
She is looking beautiful at Ryan and I's wedding!

My mom is also a grandmother to this little guy on the left, Owen! She a fantastic spoiler :0)
My Mother-In-Law
I am so blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law! I have always felt accepted and welcomed by her, from the time Ryan and I started dating, up until our wedding day!
It's clear how much she loves and supports her family. She frequently makes trips out to visit us and is always so interested in what we have been doing since the time we last saw her (even when we're super boring). She takes an interest in our interests, which says a lot to me about how much she cares.
She also is very invested in her other children and husband's life - planning lunches, dinners, and trips to visit (even in CA!!). She's always connected!!
One of the most memorable things she has done for me was when she planned and threw me a suprise bridal shower. I was shocked and so suprised! I couldn't believe that she thought of me that much to make all the arrangements and a special party just for me! It meant so much!
Here she is looking at Darren during his first dance with Kasie - obviously she's happy for him :)
Looking beautiful before the wedding!
Ryan and I are so blessed to have to mother's who love and support us so much! We are were we are today because of them!
Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...