Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stephanie and Lance's Baby Shower

A few days ago I mentioned going to Stephanie and Lance's Baby shower - here are some pictures from that fun afternoon!

Andy (Naugle RD) being a multi-tasking "mom" (hanging up baby clothes, talking on the phone, and holding a baby doll). This game was really fun! I'm a sucker for baby and wedding shower games! I know many people don't like them, but I think they're great!
Stephanie opening a basket full of fun baby necessities and goodies!
Lance, Stephanie, and Corrie (one of the party planners) relaxing, after all the gift opening. Notice the Diaper Champ!
Lance, Lucas, Andy, and Kelly chatting as the party starts.
Stephanie and Lance - they match!
Ashley getting the final things ready.

I love baby and wedding showers! I just LOVE them :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...