Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's (was) Ryan's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Ryan !!

Ryan's birthday was actually on the 27th, but it's never to late to celebrate a day dedicated to the one I love! We celebrated the day before in Cleveland with ice cream cake and singing! Then, again, in the 5 1/2 hr. car ride to Harrisburg and 2 1/2 hr. drive to NJ.

Ryan is truly one of the best parts of my life. I am so blessed to have him! If you know him, the following list of sensational qualities will already be familiar to you:

Responsible
Understanding
Good listener
Mature
Man of God
Respectful
Thoughtful
Loving
Caring
Intuitive
Genuine
Random (esp. with singing)

The list could go on, but I'll stop there. There are few men that I respect and admire more than my husband, Ryan. Happy Birthday Honey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...