Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Eve

Ryan and I spent New Year's with Darren (Ryan's twin brother), Kasie (Darren's fiance), and some of Kasie's family! Those two are getting married in a couple of months, so it was nice to spend some time with the soon-to-be newest member of the family.

We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which was really quite good. Ryan and I hadn't been to the movies in a very very long time so it was a nice treat! I wasn't sure I'd be able to take 3hrs. in a movie theater seat, but I kept myself together :)

After the movie we went back to Kasie's parents house for some yummy snacks and games -

And
Encore is a very hard game - with a lot of singing involved. I'll just leave it at that.

After the games, we watched good ol' Dick Clark count down to 2009!

Happy 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...