Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's So Funny?

So for the last couple of days right before bed I have gotten a serious case of the giggles! Nothing is funny, I just start laughing and can't stop. Ryan probably thinks I'm crazy...laughing until my eyes start to water about nothing. It could have something to do with all the leftover Halloween candy I've been eating before bed, which I finally made Ryan hide in the house. We have this HUGE bag that was right out in the open so I could see it all the time! That's just not something you want to do to a girl - so I made Ryan hide it. I found it the next day (it was in the first place I looked - hahaha), but at least it's out of direct eye sight!

He's so cute :)

Ryan is the best. He hides candy after I ask (demand) him too because I just can't control myself. And he unloads the dishwasher and washes the crock-pot...we both hate that...after working all day. And makes the bed if he's the last one to leave in the morning. He is amazing and the best part of my life, other than Jesus of course!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...