Friday, November 21, 2008

First Snow!

This morning I woke up to the first snowfall of the season. I had no idea it was even suppose to snow, but when I opened the front door at 5:30am to go work out my car was covered. It was peaceful, beautiful, and made me feel happy all over. I've really come to appreciate the quietness, stillness, and beauty of the early mornings. The other day I stepped outside and was taken away by the stars in the sky. It was still very dark, but the sky illuminated with stars and truly reminded me how wonderful and amazing God is for creating it all.

View from upstairs office down onto our deck.


The backyard of our townhouse/view from upstairs office window.


Another view from office window.


This was my surprised reaction to the snow. It's corny, but the best I could do since I didn't think to take a picture of myself after I saw the snow and was actually surprised!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...