Tuesday, October 17, 2017

keaton mark - 3.5yrs

Is my sweet boy seriously 3.5 years old already?!?

Where does the time go??

Keaton and Penn seem to be changing so much these days I thought I'd do a half year update so I don't forget every.single.thing about this age.

I love Keaton at this age. I mean...I love him at every age, but he has been cracking up every day :) 

Daddy's hat ✔ PJ bottoms ✔ No underwear ✔ Daniel Tiger socks ✔
 Right now Keaton is a major talker at our house. He talks all the time and is always asking "but why?" Honestly, I love it. The whining I could do without, but the questions don't bother me one bit 😉
Now. When we're out and about, especially around other kids he gets very quiet and super shy. He doesn't hide behind my legs per se, but gets pretty close. He doesn't like large crowds or loud noises - he's an introvert through and through. His teacher says he's very quiet in class, which doesn't surprise me at all.

K likes to play all sorts of things. He enjoys the park and being outside, but prefers not to use the slide....just not his thing. He seems really into playing trains right now and gets excited about anything Mickey Mouse. Daniel Tiger is still his first love.
 He has been into coloring and drawing a lot! This is his first self portrait....I think it's pretty good! I took a picture because it was erased literally right away. haha
 His favorite things to draw are rainbows, grass, and the sun :) He colors with a bit more purpose and can use stickers like no one's business.

One of the biggest things I've noticed is his desire to do things "all by myself" and HE DOES! I hear the stool being drug around the house more times than I can count so he can get himself a little higher and reach something. He can get dressed all by himself - head to toe. He likes help and usually takes convincing {or threats} to get him out of his pajamas, but he can do it. We haven't attempted him to stand at the potty yet, but soon that will come and he'll be able to do that himself too {hahaha...I can dream, right?!}

 Keaton is a big helper boy! He likes a job and I like showing him how he can be part of our family team 😊
 
 His sweet tooth is as strong as ever. Now for breakfast he asks for candy corn or a special treat. HAHA Some of his favorite foods/foods that he'll eat are special treats 😜, donuts, ice cream, yogurt, orange cheese sticks, pepperoni, ham, red peppers, ritz crackers, cheez-its, applesauce packs, chicken nuggets, hot dogs {esp from Costco}, pretzels, apples. I think I threw up a little re-reading through that list. He definitely has gotten more picky, but sits at the table very nicely and asks to be excused when he's finished. 
 His heart continues to grow with his body. 

He has a very sweet disposition and likes to make us happy. He can definitely push the "Mommy might lose it" button, but it would be weird if he didn't. Almost every time you ask him how he feels he'll say "I feel...happy." And he almost always seems to be :)
He continues to make me want to be a better person. Love you Keaton!

Favorite color: blue
Favorite food: donuts
Favorite movie: Trolls
Favorite toy: trains
Favorite thing to say: "but why?"
Favorite animal: penguin
Favorite show{s}: Daniel Tiger, Mickey Mouse Club House, PJMasks
Favorite song: this is a toss up...he's always singing something different

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...