Monday, October 10, 2016

friday and costco

Can I just say....
Why don't all stores have double carts like Costco?? 

Target, I'm talking to you. Those ginormous double cart attachments on a single that makes you have to steer 20 feet worth of cart is so out of control. I get the concept of them, but it's just too much for me to handle most days.

Anyways....

We love Costco because they have double carts :) 
And extra large stuffed animals! Oh my gosh Penn just LOVES stuffed animals! His favorite thing to do is snuggle a stuffy, so when I bumped into these {I think I literally ran into them with my body} I had to show Penn and it was love at first sight! 
With this kind of  reaction, doggie was destined to come home with us. 

We stopped for pizza and ice cream on the way out and called it a Friday Family Date Night ;0)
Eventually our home will be completely overrun with stuffed animals and I'm 100% okay with that. I mean look....
He's in his glory.


 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...