Tuesday, December 15, 2015

book worm - part 2

A few months back I wrote about our little book worm.

Well....he's still going strong. HA

I can't tell you how many times I hear no noise and wonder "what in the world is K into???" then peak around the corner to find him looking at a book :) 

He would read the.entire.day.
It's so funny to watch him find all the cozy spots around the house.
And not so cozy spots...

I had just brought the mail in and handed K his new Highlights Hello magazine - he planted himself right down and started reading :) He LOVES his monthly magazine!! haha
I think the absolute best is when I find him "reading" out loud to himself. It sounds a lot like..."la la la" but I know he knows the words ;0P

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...