Friday, May 1, 2015

birthday board

I don't know about you, but I have the hardest time remembering birthdays!!

It's terrible. 

With so many nieces and nephews in our family I needed something I could see all the time and check easily each month. I had seen some birthday boards on etsy, but wanted to make it myself. 

An idea, helpful husband, and voila! This has been up for a few months in our house and is SO helpful :) I check it all the time!


Ryan cut the board and holes in the discs and I did the rest with paint and my silhouette. The lettering is cut vinyl and the names on the discs I wrote with a sharpie! My family is tan, Ryan's is teal, and our family is white. 

We have very evenly spread out birthdays! Haha!

Gotta love when an idea comes to life!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...