Thursday, April 2, 2015

iphone pic update

We've been pretty busy here! Doing nothing and everything all at the same time - know what I mean??

All the sudden a week is gone and I'm not exactly sure what we even did!! 
Here's a little snippet of what we've been up to....

We've been getting ready for Easter with bunny ears....
And a homemade bunny shirt :)
{Notice the Phinley photo bomb? He's lurking in the background all.the.time.}
Hey Keaton! Always after Mom :) 
Hey, Phin! Always sleeping. haha
 We've been playing in boxes...
Walking outside and showing off with one hand....
 Eating, eating, and eating more. Keaton loves to eat! Phinley does too. These 2 are a pair.
Spending time with cousins... 
And pulling out Mommy's hair {this seriously hurt - ha!}   
Oh! K-man also got another bottom tooth and has decided that whenever I go he must ABSOLUTELY be. I'm not sure in a year I'll love it, but right now having him smile SO big when he finds me in the bathroom is pretty darn cute ;0)

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...