Monday, January 19, 2015

a monday of randoms

We're just going to be completely random today :) 

Not much has been going on, but we seem to be super busy! I feel like our house has 2 or 3 rooms in transition right now and they all need something done by Ryan before getting finished up! I'm always tweaking and changing decorations, but these are major changes...

Major enough that we took a special trip to Ikea to get some furniture! Going to Ikea on a Tuesday morning is the way to go!! We basically had the store to ourselves! I think it got hit pretty hard at Christmas though, because they didn't have all the items we were looking for. Guess that just means I'll have to make another trip :0)

We made a pit stop on the way and Ryan said that Keaton wanted to drive....I bet he did. haha
We actually met Ryan's parents at Ikea and they entertained Keaton while we shopped! They came with a bag of toys from Keaton's cousins and boy were we excited :) I say "we" because I seriously get excited....I play with these toys too!

New toys!
 And I'm not sure exactly what was going on here, but I'm thinking they got caught mid-plot. 
A few days later, Mr. Big Boy graduated to the next car seat. He technically could still ride in his carrier, but he was getting pretty squished. So far I think he likes it 0:-) 
And this was after swim lessons on Saturday - snug and warm :)
We hope you had a great weekend! Ryan worked this past weekend, but has off today....so it's kind of like the weekend for us! Whoop! Whoop!


 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...