Thursday, December 25, 2014

merry christmas

Merry Christmas!!

Keaton woke up with big Christmas smiles {of course, he always wakes up smiling} :) 

We're just hanging out until Ryan wakes up at noon to open presents and have Christmas brunch. Ryan worked night shift last night and got home around 6:30 this morning. It feels like a normal morning around here so far....except every time I remind Keaton it's Christmas I look at his sweet face and cry.

I just don't know what on earth I did to deserve such a sweet, loving, and special little boy. I've dreamed about having a child/children on Christmas for years and K-man is here! 
It is incredible to think that Jesus was a little babe so many years ago. I'm filled with so much JOY celebrating his birth with my 2 guys today!

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
Isaiah 9:6

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...