Thursday, October 2, 2014

face plant sleeper

So my stinker doodle has decided to roll over in his crib at night and during naps, and scare this Momma half to death.

He gets up {or rather, I get him up} at 7 every morning. Yesterday I peeked on the monitor around 6:30 and saw this...
Insert Mom Panic.

I thought "this doesn't look safe" and ran to his crib walked calmly to check on my sweet love sac.

He was fine. Breathing nice and deeply with his face planted directly into the mattress. 

Thanks to a super clogged nose, I could hear him breathing even in the dark room. Uggghhhh - not cool little dude!
I watched pretty close for another 30 minutes, then got him up. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't a little upset to wake up to self-imposed tummy time. Let's hope this doesn't become the new norm!

We talked about the situation after his breakfast. As you can see in the video, I really let him know I meant business ;0)




 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

My little girl did that for a good week or two, face down in the mattress!! Scared me to death!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...