Wednesday, May 14, 2014

newborn pictures

When Keaton was 6 days old, he dabbled in a little modeling.

In my humble opinion, he did smashing and has the cutest newborn pictures I've ever seen in my entire life :0)!

We're so grateful for Harmony at Philter Photography who gifted us this newborn session. We've known each other for several years and it was a true joy to see her in action. She's pretty much a baby whisper and I shamelessly took mental notes throughout the entire session on her ability to soothe and calm him.

Thanks Harmony!

I'll just go ahead and let the pictures speak for themselves :) My very favorite, however, is being saved for his birth announcement reveal. Ohmyword. I died. It is SO cute :)



My Mom made the white blanket underneath him - I think he likes it ;0)







We love you Keaton! xoxo
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...