Sunday, May 11, 2014

mother's day

Happy Mother's Day!

A little over 2 weeks ago, I was given the very greatest gift of all time - I was given the gift of becoming a Mom.

Wow!! I can't believe I'm a Mommy!

This little dude made me a Mom 9 months ago when he started to grow inside me, but it felt really real the moment I saw his face for the first time {and when he pooped all over me - he's had good poops right from the get go ;0) }
Becoming a Mom {if only for a few weeks} has already taught me what intense love my Mom has for me feels like - it's indescribable.
When I look at Keaton's face, I see a part of me and just can't believe God entrusted me with this gift.  
Keaton will always be the only person who first made me a Mommy.   
My heart continues to swell and grow beyond what I think is possible.

And to the ones who taught me all I know....

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mom!

I'm not sure what I'd do without you! You were there for our little guys big arrival and all the days that followed. I became a Mom in front of you - what a blessing!
I'm so blessed - I also have a wonderful mother-in-law!  
Such a special Sunday, for so many special reasons!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...