Thursday, May 8, 2014

keaton mark - 2 weeks old

Keaton Mark you are 2 weeks old!

Where does the time go??

You are literally growing before our eyes. It's wild.

At the doctor this morning, you weighed in at an impressive 8lbs & 14oz - that means you gained 14 ounces this past week. 

WHAT?!? 

Slow down buddy.
The doctor was impressed and might have called you the "perfect baby" at the end of our appointment.

A mother doesn't forget those words. I pretty much was as proud as ever - haha!

She even called our breastfeeding adventure a success story - she couldn't believe you were my first little baby {I guess we're doing okay!}.  
Keaton you smile at Daddy and me every single day. I love to snuggle with you and loved the little nap we took together yesterday.  
When I'm not staring at you, I'm thinking about you and praying for you. We pray together throughout the night when you eat and in the morning.

I still can't believe God allows us to take care of you.

Love you little man. 

xoxo

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...