Friday, April 18, 2014

good friday

It's Easter Weekend!

As a Christian, this weekend holds a special place in my heart. It's the base of my faith. God sent his son, Jesus, to die on the cross so my sins are able to be forgiven. Sometimes I don't think I can even really process what that means.

I'm imperfect and a big hot mess a lot of the time, but God loves me enough to have sent his ONLY son to die {in a horrible and sad sad way} so I can have a relationship with Him. Wow. He wants to be my best friend and partner...even though I'm a mess. 

Today is Good Friday - the day Jesus was convicted of a crime he didn't commit and died on the cross, for us. The big excitement comes on Sunday when he reveals himself very alive and risen from the dead! 


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
John 3:16-17 NIV

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...