Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{29 weeks}


How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of Baby: Butternut squash {about 2.5lbs & 15in. long}
Exercise: 4x 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, mostly. Still mixing and matching some! Maternity jeans are a must now :)
Gender: BOY  
Movement: Yes! He's punching and kicking me as I type....
Sleep: Much better than last week!
What I miss: I'm really starting to hate this "category." I feel like no matter what I say it's a complaint and I don't have anything to complain about!! I'm growing a miracle, of course my body is going to experience some discomfort, but it's all so temporary. 
Cravings: Ice cream cake....I just went ahead and bought one today!! 
Best Moment: Hearing Baby's heartbeat AND spending a snow day with Ryan :)

Little Man's head is growing nice and big for his smart brain. His muscles are maturing and bones are soaking up lots of calcium {how convenient my food craving has been ice cream - hahaha}.  

The weeks are just flying by at this point - it's a little crazy. With 10 weeks to go I could cry from excitement and nervousness. At this point, I'm not really nervous about the delivery, it's more about the hospital letting me take home another human being that is my complete responsibility. AHH!

The nursery is coming together nicely :) We did decide on a name, but then I keep thinking about it and it's such a BIG decision I want to make triple sure we love it!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...