Tuesday, January 14, 2014

{26 weeks}

I know, the lighting was pretty bad this morning! Rainy day here!

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of Baby: lettuce {about 14" long & 1.5 lbs} 
Exercise: 5x
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but not exclusively.
Gender: baby BOY  
Movement: He's moving around a lot! It's fun watching my stomach move around as he kicks, punches, & flips. I could spend a lot of time just watching my belly :) 
Sleep: It's hit or miss. The last couple of days have been a little hairy - I've been waking up sore, achy, and nauseous. 
What I miss: Lots of foot cramps when walking...those I could do without ;0) 
Cravings: I'm still all about cheese and pizza! Had some pizza on Saturday night and I couldn't.stop.eating.it. 
Best Moment: Ryan had a long weekend so we spent a lot of time together and got our office cleaned out!  

Baby Harris' eyes are still forming and soon he'll start opening them! His eyelashes are all formed! He's been practicing his breathing by taking small breaths of amniotic fluid - hopefully he's getting strong lungs for when he's born. 

I can't believe we're under 100 days...98 days to go!! So far the pregnancy has been going slow and fast at the same time. When Tuesday rolls around I can't believe we're another week closer, but April feels like a long time away. I'm not anxious for this precious time to be over, but I can't wait to meet our little man. 

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...