Tuesday, December 17, 2013

{22 weeks}


    
How Far Along: 22 weeks 
Size of Baby: Papaya OR spaghetti squash {about 11" long and almost 1 pound}
Exercise: 5x
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants a lot more these days and a few tops. Spent a small fortune at Motherhood Maternity this weekend :) Excited to start showing off my bump with cute clothes! The woman who works at MM saw my bump and said "oh! your bump is so cute!!" I know she's suppose to say that, but it still made me feel good! HAHA
Gender: B-O-Y 
Movement: Yes! I'm feeling little man move a lot! I tend to wake up at night and just lay still feeling him move around. It's the best feeling. Ever
Sleep: See right above. Recently I've been awake between 1/2hr - 1hr just waiting for kicks.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Panera has sounded really good this week! Broccoli & cheese soup - yum!
Aversions: Oh please. I can eat anything. 
Best Moment: Letting the world know we're having a boy!

Baby boy is starting to look more and more like a tiny newborn! Tooth buds are developing beneath the gums and his lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. 

2-hour delay today, so I'm sporting the sweatpants and t-shirt! I have an unhealthy relationship with sweatpants these days....I think about them, a lot. 

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...