Tuesday, December 10, 2013

{21 weeks}

 
How Far Along: 21 weeks 
Size of Baby: Pomegranate {10.5" long }
Exercise: 5x
Maternity Clothes: Wore a maternity dress to church this past week - first piece to wear! I have a few pair of pants that are a size up and I've been wearing those, so that kinda counts.
Gender: Just waiting for our Christmas cards to come in the mail and then we'll start to share :-) I can't wait! It will be this week for sure!!
Movement: I'm feeling Baby Harris move here and there. Nothing consistent, which makes me worry a little, but definitely small jabs after meals. Monday I ate a peanut butter cup cookie and I think Baby clapped - haha! 
Sleep: Great - nothing to complain about.
What I miss: I mentioned this before, but I'm going to return to it - not having to wear 2 bras when I run. I definitely need to buy some new ones because once I get the 2nd on I can only take shallow breaths. It's tight.
Cravings: PIZZA {nom nom nom}
Aversions: Nothing really
Best Moment: Spending the weekend with Ryan!

Baby Harris is swallowing a little bit of amniotic fluid each day to help them learn how to digest. I wonder if it tastes like pizza....ha! Kidding! Baby also has eyebrows and lids now! 

We continue to pray each day for a healthy and strong baby! There are always "what ifs" that run through my mind, but I try my best to trust that God is with us {baby especially} and whatever happens will ultimately end with our willingness and desire to praise Him. 

Each day I'm thankful for a husband that pats my stomach and smiles when I get ready in the morning and has been piping up and telling me to "not lift that!!" even though I respond with a grumpy "I can do it - I'm fine." Being told what to do has never been a strength of mine. Can't wait to get bossed around by our newborn, though....feed me, Mom! OKAY! Kiss kiss kiss! :) 

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love seeing your growing belly and I am SO anxious to hear if baby Harris is a boy or a girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...