Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{14 weeks}



How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of Baby: Lemon 
Exercise: 5x - Phinley & I went for a few long walks too! The fall weather is fabulous! 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but my pants are feeling a little snug and I have that not pregnant, could just be thick around the middle look :-P
Gender: Unknown {still guessing a girl!}
Movement: Nope
Sleep: Can't complain 
What I miss: Just can't think of anything at the moment 
Cravings: I was really craving Velveeta shells & cheese, so I made some on Sunday night and ate a lot...then felt kinda sick, so I'm totally over that craving! HA! I'm not sure if it was the 2% kind I bought or what, but it just didn't taste like I remembered as a kid! Maybe I'd like it better if someone else made it {doesn't it always taste better if you don't do the cooking?? ;0)} 
Aversions: I'm pretty much good with anything besides what I make for dinner. I feel like I'm always making 2 meals - 1 for Ryan and then something I want to eat :) 
Best Moment: I have 2: having a girl's night out with my dear friend Jess! Watching kids get picked up by their dads at school and thinking about what an amazing daddy Ryan is going to be. I could write a whole post {maybe I will} about how Ryan will be such a caring, patient, and dedicated father. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking of the way he will guide our children through example. I admire him so much...I'll probably just die inside when I see him have googly eyes over our little one.  

Hooray! Baby Harris is in the 2nd trimester! I wish I could say I have a lot of energy and feel amazing, but between the outside temps and kids at school I'm super duper stuffed up. The kids are even asking if I feel okay. I feel fine pregnancy wise! If I could only breath.... Ryan and I pray for our baby every day and I've been starting to think about what his/her little face will look like :)  

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...