Thursday, August 15, 2013

family visit

My parents and nephew, Owen, were visiting at the end of last week! I didn't get a ton of pictures, but we had a few minutes before church to snap a couple pics :) 

It was such a blessing having my family with my church family on Sunday morning!!

I'm not sure what was so funny here, but I'm thinking it had something to do with Phinley's non-stop licking and Owen's face :) 
I can't believe O is 9! He was just a little baby! 
  Love this one of these 3 - Dad, Mom, & Owen
My beautiful Mom :) 
And these 2...they're a mess! ha! 


Love family time! It was SO nice to have a little noise and energy in the house....with just Ryan & I it's pretty quiet and boring most of the time. 

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...