Sunday, June 16, 2013

father's day

My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Kelland~

I love my Dad.

He is a Christ-centered, dedicated, and attentive father. He's more than any child could hope for and has certainly showed me how to live. 

It's the little things he does that makes an impact on my heart...so many thoughts & memories flood my mind. 

Blessed I have a heart full of "Dad-Daughter Moments!"

{Father-Daughter Dance}


And if I wasn't blessed enough, I have a wonderful, caring, and sensitive father-in-law who {without a doubt} has also shown his family how to live a Christ-centered life.

What more could I ask for?

So excited to see how much he has taught Ryan when he becomes a Dad one day! 



Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads I know...there are SO many who come to mind!!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...