Saturday, January 12, 2013

my friday

Hmmm...where to start?

It was a day of highs and lows. 

I'll summarize:

1) First morning injection -- alone. No issues and pretty painless {High} 

2) Dentist appointment -- difficult root canal. {Low} 

3) Failed root canal and referral to get an extraction and implant. If you know anything about my teeth drama I'm sure you're shaking your head and are not surprised at all. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry -- OF COURSE I need to get my tooth extracted. ha {Very Low} 

4) I got a full refund for a pair of gloves I bought at Target {for myself, for Christmas} that got a hole. I had no receipt and no tags. {High}

5) Made other returns, got all of the grocery shopping done, and steam mopped the floors!! {High}

6) My novocaine wore off. {Low} 

7) I took a tylenol, nap, and woke up with no pain! {High}

8) Cut my finger, pretty deep, while sharpening a knife. It was bad and scary. Blood gushing out. Naturally, I called my Mom for some first aide advice. I had it running under cold water and told her I couldn't feel any pain and asked her if I was in shock. Dramatic much? She informed me that it was probably just the cold water numbing it. Ha ha, right. 

Ryan and I spent the next 2 hours contemplating whether or not to go to Urgent Care and after the bleeding finally started to slow down I decided no. I had these awful images of them dousing it with antibacterial cleaner and making it hurt much much worse! I know! I'm a wimp! {Very very low}.

9) With my finger wrapped up tight we headed to Mixies FroYo! We finally have a FroYo place close to our house! Wooohooo! {HIGH}

Love ending a day on a high :)   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...