Thursday, January 24, 2013

chevron pillows

 After our news this past week, I rallied up the troops {Mom and Aunt Tracy} and took us to Hobby Lobby.

I.Love.That.Store.

I don't leave that place without buying something -- I love the styles they carry and it's usually very affordable!

We were just about to head to the check out when I wondered down the curtain isle and found the most amazing chevron pillow covers! Not only were they just what I had been looking at online for weeks....they were $7.00 and 1/2 off! That's $3.50 a piece! Ahhhh! 

I've been trying to switch the accent color in our family room from red to aqua/teal and these were just what I needed! It's hard to change an accent color -- you don't realize how many little things of that color you have until you start changing it out! A candle here, wreath there, blanket there....gah! 

I wasn't sure if they would fit the pillows I had in mind, but for the price I was going to make them work :) 


Phinley does not look amused in these pictures at.all. ;0) 


They are a burlap/cotton material and fit my pillows perfectly! Divine intervention in it's simplest form! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...