Monday, October 29, 2012

working

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." -Proverbs 16:3

I love my job.

I never thought that I would find work I actually look forward to doing each day. Don't get me wrong -- I LOVE a day off {who doesn't}, but I don't dread going to work.

I work as a computer aide in an elementary school and teach computer to students in grades 1-5. 

There are 6 cycle days and I have students on 3 of those cycle days. It's heavenly. I love working with the kids, but it's nice to have some "off" days and do other things for the teachers and staff. I'm definitely no computer expert, but I do my best to help when I can. 

I'm just grateful that God plopped me into a job that I really enjoy! 

Especially on days when I'm "the best teacher in the whole world!!!!!" This day I let them print :0) Ha ha! I rarely let them print because so much paper is wasted. Most of it is forgotten or thrown away. When they do get the chance, it's for something really special! 

Blessed with work and to finally have work friends! As a sub, your a constant wondering nomad. 0:-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...