Wednesday, October 17, 2012

penn state game

 Two Saturday's ago, Ryan got tickets for a Penn State game. They're a huge local college favorite around here! 

It was all very last minute and really random, but awesome!

His company has seats in the alumni {?} section...not entirely sure. All I know is that there was a big room that we could go in to get warm!! It was freeeezzzzing! I definitely didn't dress warmly enough. I just stayed huddled in my seat with the weight of my purse keeping me warm -- seriously. Ha ha 


The game was pretty exciting and they won! Always a big plus when you're at a home game! 

Not sure if we'll every make it back for another, but if we get the chance we'll be sure to ask:
Mom, Dad, and Chris. :0) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...