Sunday, September 9, 2012

kick me

If I start to fall asleep half way through this post!

I.am.beat.

What a weekend! Lots of fun and lots of chores -- I was just busy the whole time :)

Ryan and I worked opposite schedules earlier this week and then he left for a mission trip bright and early Thursday morning {he's getting back tonight!!}, so I've had more than enough alone time. Phinley and I can only hang out alone for so long! I was really feeling down at the beginning of the week -- so I planned a little something fun on Friday....

GIRL'S NIGHT! 

I just love girl's night! There were 8 of us total and everyone brought a goodie to share! We just talked and watched the movie The Lucky One. Is it just me, or has Zac Efron turned into quite the young man?? Ha! I still thought he was like...I don't know...18! More like 25! When did that happen?! It was such a fun night!

Saturday morning I ran a 5k {more on that tomorrow}, put up all my fall decorations, cleaned the entire house, and went to the grocery store!

Here's a picture of our fireplace mantel. It probably screams fall the most right now -- I have other little things here and there. I need to get some pumpkins and gourds though, it still just seems to early!


I thought I'd surprise Ryan and mow the lawn this afternoon, so he wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. I thought he deserved a day to relax! He's been working a lot and is traveling 10hrs home today! Also cut up tons of veggies and fruit for the week, vacuumed out my car, and took the dog for a walk {although I do this everyday -- :0D}! 

I'm exhausted, but in a good way! I feel like I got a ton accomplished and can laze around the rest of the night!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...