Saturday, August 18, 2012

mini-golf

We're back from vacation and I feel total withdraw! The day you drive home from the beach totally stinks! 

SO glad I had fuzz head to cheer me up -- he was anxiously waiting for me at the babysitters house. Actually, he was sleeping under her patio chair while she painted her toenails {but I like to think that's because he had exhausted himself with excitement :) }

We had an awesome time! Personally, my favorite night was mini-golf followed up with frozen yogurt! 

It was Shannon's idea -- she's a smarty. And also totally creamed us {using a free game token she saved from 2004!!} 


But I didn't mind at.all. because I beat this guy....


And had the most hole-in-ones! Whoop whoop!  


I told Ryan later that night, if he wanted me to give him any pointers for next year I'd be happy to. After all, he did have a 7 stroke lead on me at hole 14....gotta keep it together till the end! ;0) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...