Thursday, August 2, 2012

27 favorites

I thought it would be fun to list 27 highlights of my 27th year of life -- today I turn 28! That's getting pretty darn close to 30 {holy crap!}

In no particular order....

1.Celebrating Christmas in our new home :)



2. Andrew turning 2 in NY


3. Meeting Alayna


4. Surprising my Mom for the Christmas Spectacular show in NC!


5. Ryan completing his 2 year training course and getting his SRO license.


6. Fiesta for Ryan's accomplishments! 


7. Placing 3rd in my age group at the Pumpkin Chase 5K


8. Warrior Ryan and Submarine Phinley at Halloween


9. Making a lot of my Pinterest ideas come to life


10. Starting a new full time job in an elementary school computer lab


11. Doing a ridiculous amount of yard work and landscaping at our house


12. Dog sitting Talula....


Charlie....


And Sadie :)


13. Celebrating Erika and Scott's wedding!


14. Sprinkle for Jess and Baby Micah


15. Baby shower for Kasie and Baby Alayna


16. Our friend, Nate's, wedding in NJ


17. Baby shower for Erin and Baby Jonah


18. Welcoming Alayna, Micah, and Jonah into the world in January!

19. Finding out my sister is pregnant with #2 :)

20. Seeing Asher's face on Christmas morning

21. Lancaster trips with Mom and sister

22. Snuggling with Phinley :)

23. Going to the dentist 7x -- haha

24. Officially trying to start a family

25. Watching Owen play on All Stars {on the hottest day of the summer!}

26. Finding out some else {can't say....NOT me} is pregnant :)

27. Renewing my relationship with Christ

Can't wait to see what this year brings! Hoping and praying for a little miracle! 

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday! I'm blog friends with your sister, and I wish you a lot of happiness in Year 28!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...