Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July

I'm so far behind in blogging! 

Ryan and I traveled down to NC to spend the week of the 4th with my parents -- 2 trips in 1 month! I like to go now during the summer, while I can before school starts! 

Phinley loves to sit on my lap during the drive down...we had to create a pillow barrier in the middle console and he wanted to come up so badly. Poor pooch. His little head paved the way....he eventually made it up ;0) 

On the 4th, we headed to my Poppy and Lana's house for a family picnic and then to Wilmington Beach for a 2 day beach trip! 

They had this huge street festival {aka food} and of course hot dogs were in order.

Dad and Ryan getting our dinner :) 


Unfortunately, the hot dogs took forever to cook and we got them just when the fireworks started. We didn't really have time to move back so we were....


Very close. haha! No zooming in here! 


A day at the beach and dinner out was a perfect way to finish up the week! 

Dad and Mom 


Us :) 


And because we don't have a ton of pictures of the 2 of us that someone else took.

Yeah, I took this one. Getting good at the long arm reach shot ;0) 


It was hot, but we had a good time! 

Even if Phin hogged all the AC on the drive home...he kills me! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...