Wednesday, May 2, 2012

a few things....

First, I did not forget about my blog! I kept sitting down to update all 5 of you who read this on my life, but then I would get distracted.

Ryan just finished up his last big test for work {I'll explain in a later post} and so he's been home....NOT studying! Whoop Whoop!

It's fabulous!

Of course, we jumped head first into a huge list of projects, but that's okay because we're starting to get things done that we've talked about for a year!!

I've also had {what feels like} a ridiculous number of doctor and dentist appointments! I'm falling apart over here! Well...not really, but it sure feels like it. I'm getting everything fixed up and should be back to normal by....June! :)

And what's a post without a picture -- even a picture of more house painting. Oy vey. We're getting there....

2 comments:

Kelsey Winter said...

Hope you feel better soon, Erin! I always look forward to your updates and can't wait to see how the hallway turns out.

Jess said...

It's about time! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...