Monday, March 5, 2012

painted foyer!!


Another space to check off the list! 

I hate painting so.very.much.,but once it's done I always realize it's sooo worth it! Our house is starting to feel lived in! 

It took a while for me to decide on the right color. I always wanted gray/beige, but for some reason started with gold/yellow samples! Once they were on the wall I just wasn't 100% satisfied, so I got a few more samples, little push from my sister, and voila -- a color was chosen!! 

Foyer before....{this is even before molding}


Hallway before


Foyer after :) 


I love the color! It's gray! No it's beige! No it's green...well, I hope not! Sometimes I think I see some green in it, although I really really don't want to.


Ryan told me a million times it looks gray, then beige, then gray, but I always have an eye out for green so I'm not entirely convinced yet!! I thought all the carpet in our house looked green before we moved it! ha!


Behr - Garden Wall 

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks gorgeous! Great color selection! :)

Mom said...

Love, Love, Love it!! Great Job!

Teri Walizer Photography said...

OMGosh, Erin - I LOVE it! Now I want Bob to repaint OUR hallway! ;-) Your home looks so warm and inviting!

Andrea said...

Looks AMAZING!!!

Emily said...

I really love it! Great color choice. :-)

Kelsey Winter said...

Love the color and the molding! You're doing a fantastic job decorating your home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...