Thursday, February 23, 2012

valentine's day shirts

Sorry I haven't had many consistent posts up recently, we've just been going about our normal routine and are just.so.boring. Nothing new at all

Other than a very crowded {and uneventful} trip to Ikea last Saturday we're just kinda sittin' quiet over here in Hershey. Ah well...

I'm not sure if I ever posted the shirts I made for my nephews and niece for Valentine's Day! They came out so cute...check 'em out!


Asher


Andrew


Alayna {she's still so tiny her "A" looks huge!}


My oldest nephew Owen didn't get a shirt, sorry buddy! He's in 2nd grade and I'm afraid a homemade shirt at that age from your aunt who sews is kinda like, so not cool!!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

They look great! So cute and I LOVE the stud muffin one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...