Friday, February 10, 2012

Nothin' New

 Hey! 

I've been really slacking recently, haven't I? 

I'm working. Ryan's working. And that's about it....boring! 

I had a stomach bug last week which put me out for about a week, then we traveled down to NC for a wedding over the weekend, and now I feel caught up around the house :) I can't believe how much I don't get down when I'm sick...it's the worst!

I felt like I was still recovering up to the beginning of this week! Oh! And we went to a super bowl party :) 

Boring, but busy I guess! 

Have a great Weekend! 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad you are feeling better. That stomach bug was the worst, wasn't it?? It took me a good week+ to recover from it and I'm doing everything in my power to prevent it from coming back into our house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...