Monday, February 13, 2012

girl's night

Another great weekend where I'm reminded of how many wonderful people I have in my life. 

I feel so blessed! 

Friday night a group of girls came over from church to watch this....


I had seen it in the theater with Ryan {in the very front row--gah!} and had been wanting to see it again! Many of them read the book and it was their first time watching the movie. So fun! 

Of course, I made a pinterest goodie :) Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bars -- they were divine! 


Saturday, Ryan and I just hung out and ran a bunch of errands. It's so good to have him home for the whole day! In the evening, we took dinner to our friend's who just had their first baby and then met up with other friends to have dessert at my favorite place....Hershey Pantry! Yum!

Have you noticed a dessert theme yet?

Sunday was another day of getting things done :) Love it! I got a ton more done around the house and then watched the Grammy's from bed while Ryan had some of the church youth boys over.

It was all topped off by a very dramatic episode of Downton Abbey. I can't believe next week is the last one of this series....I won't be able to wait until the fall!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those bars look awesome! You can mail one to me, no problem. :-)

Downton was CRAZY last night! There aren't nearly enough of these shows.

Danielle said...

Mmmmm, love the Pantry. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...